22.12.08

Northwest Missouri State University

me: Good mrg sir.....
Vo: a very gud mrng, hru doin??
me: i'm 5n, thanq
vo: may i have your folder?
me: yes sir..... i gave the green folder....

he was checkin in the PC.....

VO: well why US??
me: to pursue my master's degree in COmputer engineering.....
VO:Oh computer engineering and y computer engineering??
me: blah blah blah blah..........
Vo: can i have your academic marks list??
me: gave them to him
VO: How may backlogs?
me: zero backlogs sir
Vo: no back logs..... i mean have you taken a course twice??
me: no sir....i completed all in single attempt..
vo:how many universities have you applied for......
me: 5 sir...
VO: What are dey?
me: UTSA, NWMSU,TAMU, LAMAR, SJSU...
Vo: how many admits did you get??
me: 3...
VO: Can i see the acceptance lettters?
me: i have the i20's of two and an acceptance letter(PRINTOUT) of tamu i gave them to him.
VO: Why dis uni.. and Y not UTSA??
me: blah blah blah......
vO:Who is goin to fund you??
me: My family sir
I started explaining.....
he stopped me in the middle and asked..
vo: wats your father??
me:he is a sr officer in ECIL a pulbic sector enterprise..
Vo: he started typing somethin in the pc...
and then came the words......
Your visa is approved sir and gud luck for future......
me: Thanku sir have a nice day....

No comments: