22.12.08

University of Houston

My appointment was at 2:00 PM @ Chennai Consulate
3 Rejections before me..
I was lill nervous... .
But dint even touch my folder....and got the VISA
I got my chance at approx 4:30 pm

me: Good Afternoon Sir..
VO; Very Gud Afternoon..How are you?
me: Fyn .Thanq sir..
VO: Can you pass me the folder?
me: Sure sir...and gave it
VO: He was looking at the DS Forms Keenly..
So, u work for ADP? (It was mentioned in the DS forms..that I am Employed)
Me: (Confidently) ..Yes Sir.
VO: So u r going to Univ of Houston?
Me: Yes Sir
VO: you got First Class with Distinction??(Looking at my Provisional)
me: Yes Sir
VO: so wats ur parents do?
me: Told that my father works for so and so firm...
Vo: do you have savings or loan??
me: Savings Sir..(Thought that he would ask for bank statement etc etc)
VO: HE was typing for a long time..
Asked for finger prints
VO: Have a nice time...
me: Ohhh...Thanks a lot sir..
byeeeeee

No comments: