22.12.08

Wayne state university

VO: please come over here sir(adressing me lookin over counter 1)
me: good mrng sir,how r u
VO: very gm ,am fine,how r u
me: am fine thanq
VO: hand me over ur doc's
me: here they are sir
VO: place ur index finger on the red scanner on ur rite
me: ok sir..
VO: so,y this univ (askin very casually typin somethin on his computer)
at this point, i tried my level best to make an eye contact with the officer but he is too busy to do that
me:blah blah ..(refer to ur univ website which ur heading to for info about ur dept)
VO: asked me to hand over convocation memo ....
me:gave it to him...
VO: wat is ur grade mark in ur ug
me: told mine ...
VO: any back logs?
me: ans him (had 4 backlogs in 2 year )
Vo: gave a serious look for a sec and then asked a final question
what is ur financial status ????????
me: do u wanna see my summary report ?
Vo: its ok if u could explain me briefly
me : and then i told him as it was in my financial docs

THATS ITS FOLKS I GOTTTTTT MY VISA A MEMORABLE DAY IN MY LIFE TIME

No comments: