5.8.08

@Cornell University, NY

ME: Good morning
VO: Good morning, pass on the folder please
VO: After scanning thru all the papers, he asked me how many times i had written GRE (he got confused for some reason)
ME: Twice sir. In June 06 n Dec 06.
VO: Ok got it. So what research are you going to do at Cornell?
ME: No sir, I'm not going to do any research, I'm going there for a professional degree. Its a 9-month course.
VO: Oh so these are very expensive 9 months, so how are you going to manage?
ME: My brother is sponsoring me, sir.
VO: And what does your brother do?
ME: He is a corporate development manager with microsoft business division in seattle.
VO: Is he a green card holder?
ME: No, he is on H1 visa.
VO: So how may siblings do you have?
ME: Just one elder brother.
VO: What do you plan to do after graduating from Cornell?
ME: I'll probably come back to India and work in a firm as a manager.
VO: Ok mam, have a great stay in New York and please take your documents.
ME: Thank you.

No comments: