30.8.08

@Northwestern university

Me- good morning
VO- good morning..how r u?
VO- so which programme?
Me- Master in Integrated Marketing Communication
VO- why do you want to do this
Me- crapped something' did it in my undergad etc'
Vo- looking at my i-20...'omg the fees is sooo high' ( tution itself is $60k) then he went around showing my i-20 to other officers...i was wondering wt the hell was happening...then some1 explained to him that the univ is an expensive one
Me- Sir this is for the whole program nd not only for one year
Vo- Achha...( ya in hindi)
Vo- couldnt you find a more reasonable univ?
Me- sir, I want to go here as they r the pioneers in this nd they invented the program
Vo- who is sponsoring your education?
Me- My father is my main sponsor and my uncle if need be
VO- what does your father do?
Me- father is Vice President Marketing in XYZ company
Vo- ok your money your wish...nd gave me the i-20 back..
Me- thank you!!!!

No comments: