5.8.08

@ITU, Sunnyvale,California

me :good aftr noon mam.
vo: very good aftr noon
me: how ru mam
vo:iam fine sir
me : i passed the folder
vo:she saw my ds forms and sevis fee and score cards...and said why this university(international technological university)
me: mam in this university i found a couple of proff's who r doing there research work on so and so ......which will help me to complete my masters under there guidence.
vo:can u tell me how many subjects do u have in ur first sem(i think it is very rare question )
me : me spontaneously replied (we r having 4to 5 mam)in that one is elective ...
vo:cvan u tell me those subjects
me:told 4 electronic subjects related to my course...
vo: can u show me the mark sheets
me oh yes mam...(gave sheets from the folder)
vo: she just counted and gave back
vo: typing some thing ....and asked any bank loan?
me: yes mam iam having 10L of loan and it is just for safe side ..bcoz the savings of my parents r sufficient for my course
vo: how can u repay ur loan
me:we get nearly one lakh from the building which i have kept for security to the bank
vo: whts ur father
me :he is doing his own business
vo: wht kind of business
me:we r having buisciuts agencies....from past 25yrs he is running mam...
vo: give me the right hand fore fingure prints
me: gave
vo:then the golden words came ....ur visa has been approved ..and turned a side
me : thnk u mam ...have a nice day...
vo:gave the score cards and other papers to me along with pass port...
me :( i was shocked and said ) excuse me mam ...passport..
vo: oh sorry yaar give the pass port......
me :left away from thjt place with a smile

1 comment:

sowmya basireddy said...

hi...congrats...even i 2 applied the same university and waiting for the visa interview...may i know ur program in master's at itu?