31.7.08

@University of South Alabama

ME: GOOD MORNING MAM..... How are u?

VO: GOOD MORNING..... iam fine...

VO: pass your folder

me: folder passed

VO: What is the proof that you are a good student?

me: Through out my academic career I passed out with first class with distinction and without backlogs.

VO:she checked my B.tech (JNTU) provisional certificate

VO: why u have taken this field in UG?

me: I am interested in the field of communications so that i selected this and iam desired to do ms in VLSI design to improve my skills in this field.

VO: ok... What will you do after completing your ms?

me: After completing my ms i will return to india and i will geta job in the technical department in one of the VLSI based companies.....

VO: ok... thats good........ How many admits you got?

ME: 2

VO: which universities?

me: university of south alabama, csun

VO:she checking all my provisional certificate,GRE, Toefl scores....

she is checking my GRE score card keenly....... I scared sometime she will asks y your verbal score min..... iam lucky she didnt sak me that one.......

VO: who is sponsoring you?

me: family members.

VO: What are your parents annual income?

me: Replied accordingly.....

she asks my index finger fingerprint..... after that she types something ....and then said

YOUR VISA IS APPROVED........

me: thank you mam...... have a nice day....

1 comment:

nirmal patel said...

plz sir send for all interview data and collection to be send to me .because i am intrested in study in usa.so plz help to me for some sugesation an d topic send to me .my e mail id is (nirmal_nir07@yahoo.com) ill wait your answer.ok thank