2.7.08

@New Mexico St UnivUniv

me: hello mam..
vo : hi..how r u ?...
me : am 5n thanq.....(i was verry kool) and passed my folder
vo: she looked at my gre, toefl score cards and i20...... and she didnt asked any thing abt the university she was typing something...... and suddenly asked to keepu my right thumb on red light....
me :i kept my right thumb n askd is it okie...
vo:ya fine who is going to sponser you?
me : both my father and my mother....
vo: wht they r doing?
me: my father is a businessman . he is running his own blablaa and my mother blablaa
vo : whts their income?
me : said..
vo : do u have bank loan?
me: yes sir i have bank loan of 12L as a back up...
vo : at what interest they i have given u loan?
me: 7.5%
vo: when u have ti repay ur loan?
me: after completion of mah masters i have one more year time to repay my loan...
vo: k fine (then the golden words came out)......am approving ur visa... gud luck
me: thanq mam have a nice day bye......

No comments: