2.7.08

@Wayne State University

Me: Hi Maam gud evening
VO: said something while typing on the computer
Me: sorry.it was not audible to me
VO: she came front and switched on the mike and said " just a second"
Me: ok. thats fineNow she took my blue folder and went through that
VO:So u were working in XXX now and was working for XXXX before
ME: yes mam
VO: Total how many years of experience
Me: 18 Months
VO: So you may have saved some money
ME: yes(smiling at her)
VO: In I-20 it was mentioned that your afther is sponsering you
ME: Yes
VO: Whats he?
ME: He is XXXXX and my mother is also sponsering me . she is XXXXXXXbussy typing something
VO: Do you have any loan from any bank
ME:Yes
VO: Ok, Your Visa is being approved
ME:thank you so much mammoved away from counter .
but still in heaven...........suddently came back to earthwent back to counetr and said
"bye bye"VO acted like getiing shocked and said "bye bye"
She never asked me any documents nor anything about my scores or academic backgrounds. it took about 40 seconds

No comments: