2.7.08

@Univ Of South Florida

Vo: Hi! ( he waved his hand)
Me: Hi Sir!
Vo: so how many schools did u apply to?
Me: 4 sir
Vo: Name them
Me : said ( he started typing something)
Vo: who is gonna pay for this?
Me: my parents are sponsoring me sir.
Vo: So what are your parents?
Me: Told about parents and mentioned their anual income n also the rental income.
Vo: U think with such high incomes they will be able to sponso u? (sarcastic)Me: yes sir.. I am sure they will be able to because they have put in a lot of service till now ( dad about 30 yrs n mom abt 17 yrs)
Vo: Do u have a bank loan?
Me: No Sir! i didn't apply for one, I have enough savings and also have so n so fixed deposits.
Vo: do U have any siblings?
Me: Yes sir! I have an elder sister. ( lucky that i didn't have to say that she is also doing her master's in usa)
Vo: Ok man. I am issuing your visa, have fun in Florida- the Sun shine state and at the same time study well.
Me: Thank you Sir. Have a Nice day!

No comments: