2.7.08

@Iowa state university

Me : good morning sir, How are u doin?
VO: (with arrogant face) How are you doing? (He dint responded to my wish)Me: I am very much fine sir
VO: so why going to Iowa state university
Me : Sir, It is the best univ offering Industrial engineering prog
VO: what is the ranking of the univ?
Me: 17th
VO: why dint you apply to 6th ranked univ
Me: ( i got a reject from TAMU college station when i was about to say that, suddenly i changed my answer) Sir, I dint consider ranking as a factor.. I applied based on the research facilities of the univs..and i selected Iowa coz i liked the research of Dr. Matthew Frank
VO: what is the 1st rank univ for ur programme: wisconsin madison (actually it is 10th ranking univ ,i said just like tat i dont want to take time thinking that)(actually he dint checked my i 20 so he doesn't know that i have got a scholarship)
Me: Sir, I have got 100% scholarship and Teaching Assistantship
VO: y did u got this scholarship?
Me: sir, they interviewed me thro telephone and offered me this .
VO: what subject are you going to teach?
Me: They havent alloted me any subjects as of now..they will allot me when I go there
VO: Ok your visa is issued
Me: Thank you sir (and left the place)

No comments: