2.7.08

@North Dakota St Univ

VO: gud morning (smiling)
me: gud mornig mam (forgot to smile)
VO: so u are goin to north dakota state university, in whihc sub do u want to do ur masters??
me: VLSI (paused for sometime) coz itis my fav subject i am gud at it
VO: ok, so i think ur project may b based on VLSI
me: not completely, but a part of it was based on vlsi
VO: so tell me about ur project.me: blah blah blah
VO: Is ur project being used by the company now??
me: yes mam, they are using it very frequntly.(I dint even made a model of my project)
VO: so till now which companies used ur model.
me: (dint expect such question) said Nansag university from singapore came to check their micro processor under cosmic ray efffect, for whihc they used my model.(i never thought tht i will end up wiht such surprising answer dont even know such unversity exist on earth)
VO: so wht equipments did u use in ur project??
me: (mind was all blank).frequency synthesizer, CRO, multimeter!! (said everythng tht was there in my college lab)
VO: (checking my i20)wow!! u got assistantship too
me: yes mam. teaching assistantship!!
VO: did they tell you wht courses u will be talking
me: no mam, till now i dint get any such information.
VO: ur VISA is approved. njoy ur stay in US
me: (smiling) thnkU mam.all da bst guys

No comments: