31.7.08

@Virginia Tech

The interview went like this..
ME: Hi sir ..how u doing
VO:I am good..How abt u ?
ME:I m doing gr8 sir
VO..So u got a 1400 in GRE..wt ws ur split
ME:Q780,V610
VO:Good
VO:how many univs u applied to
ME:8 sir..3 admits and 5 reject
VO:which was ur most selective univ
I dint get wt he said..so asked him 2 repeat..
Then i got his qn..
ME:Virginia tech...
VO:So anish...how r u planning to fund ur education
ME..sir v have ....lakhs in savings and ....lakhs in liquid cash assets..i think dats enuf 4 my education
VO:ok whoz sponsoring u
ME..my mother and my elder brother
VO:what is ur brother?
ME:Replied
VO:ok Anish..i m issuing u d visa...have fun and study hard
ME:thanx a lot sir..have a gr8 day
I just started 2 run out...
VO..w8 w8..i knw u r excited..take ur i20 buddy..u ll need it in usa
I just ran out...ws excited 2 d core
Guys its just ur confidence dat matters...just look in2 his eyes n b honest in ur replies..i dint touch my folder...be chilled out.

No comments: