2.7.08

@Univ of southern Florida

VO: Good morning How are you ?
Myself: I am fine thanks. How are you ? Good morning.
VO: pass on the documents.
me: passed on.
VO: scanned ds156.
me: looked on. I had done some mistakes in ds156 (place of issuance was incorrectly filled online, so i had striked it in black pen and rewritten the correct place, the same for state)VO didn't ask anything about this correction.
VO: What is your area of specialization?
me: microelectronics vlsi.
VO: what is VLSI ?
me: very large scale integration. a huge functionaliy is compacted into a small chip.
VO: that's chip design you are working in.
me: yes madam. that's right
VO: Looking at my previous VISA B1. you already have a VISA stamped.
me: yes madam, that's right.(she turned the pages of PP and to take a look at the stamp)
VO: focussed at comp for long time. typing something.
me: i have got research assistantship. (VO didn't reply)
VO: What is your area of specialization?
me: to pursue phd in computer engineering..(i didn't hear properly..)
VO: i said What is your area of specialization in your masters?
me: microelectronics.
VO: at this time i need some more information from you. this you must have done last year. so you have to undergo the same process.
me: ok madam.
VO: your date of joining is mid august so it should't be a problem
me: ok madam.
me: this was issued last time for my B1. why is it required again ?
VO: yes but we need to do it again. i cannot avoid.
me: i have another question. can it be done early as this is F1.
VO: your date of joining is mid august so it should't be a problem.
me: for what duration will it be issued.
VP: for the time duration of your course and i got all my documents back with the pink slip.
me: ok madam. have a nice day.

No comments: