31.7.08

@Univ of Michigan , Dearborn

Me: gudmornin sir, how r u doin?
VO: gudmornin. I am fine. how r u doin?
Me: great
After going thru my folder...
VO : first class, second class or passing marks.
Me : first class sir
VO : Michigan - Dearborn!!
Me: Yes Sir
VO : why michigan
Me : becoz the course curriculum is gud and i have received a scholarship from the university.
VO : Oh! u got a scholarship!
Me : yes sir
VO: whats ur gre
Me: 1140
VO : What are your parents
Me: my father works for a bank and my mother owns a boutique shop.
VO : whats your percentage
Me: 68%
VO : how many backlogs
Me: 5
He was typing something on the computer.
Again asked about my father, percentage and backlogs.(same answers)

VO : How much scholarship did u receive?
Me : xxxx per sem
VO : Do u have a proof of the scholarship? (actually my scholarship was not mentioned in the i20 and i got it recently from the uni.)
Me : Yes sir....i got the scholarship letter from the university.

showed it to him...it was the only document he checked apart from ds forms n i20. Didnt even check my marksheets and financial docs.
he checked my i20 and scholarship letter and then returned it back.
kept my passport.

VO : Enjoy ur trip to US. Study Well!!
Me : Thank you sir...have a great day!!

No comments: