2.7.08

@University of Missouri

me: good morning madam..how r u doing today??
VO(she looks like lindsay davenport..blonde long hair...but 2 rejects b4
me..... many got got visa from her):very good morning,how r u??
me: am fine mam.VO: so ur going to univ of missouri(looking to my i20)??
me: yes mam.
VO: its a good school...!!(and she is typing some thing)
me:(kept smiling)
VO:so ur from JNTU affiliated college(she was looking my provisional degree cert.)?me: yes mam.
VO: on which project did u work in ur undergraduation course??
me: (was not expecting this qn...some what surprised...thought for 2 secs)..told abt my project...i have done my project on....XXXX....and am still working on it ..(actually i bluffed a lot...nothing was true..reg my proj )....
VO:(she was really impressed abt my project...she was nodding her head with her eye brow up..!).so how r u planning to pay ur expenses??
me: jst abt to start.(my dad works at..) did not finish....my sentance...
VO:(golden words) u ll recieve ur passport with in a week...!!
me: oh...thanks a lot mam..have a great day....this was my interview..

but be careful with anther VO...(he is tall 6 feet ...black....half bald head...)he was rejecting many....infact he has rejected a good profiled student(GRE:1510)....I thought that guy tld decent responces....but that idiot VO gave reason as "am not sure whether u ll return to India".....that student had few family friends and few sr's ....at the univ he is going.(am nt sure abt his univ).

No comments: