31.7.08

@Wichita State University

VO : hi sir ! how r u ?
ME : im fine thank u sir ..hw r u sir ?
VO : im fine
VO : can u pass me ur folder ?
ME : sure sir ( i passed my folder )
( he took about a minute and was typing something in the system ...then he checked
my provisional certificate)
VO : so first class..whts ur % sir ?
ME : sir its 62%
VO : do u have any backlogs sir?
ME : Unfortunately i have 7 backlogs Sir
VO : seven...!!!!????? y so many sir ??? ( this time he is staring into my eyes .....but i dint let my
eyes down ...i replied looking into his eyes )
ME : Sir, To be honest i dint concentrate well in my intial years of my undergraduation ...but ive
realised my mistakes and ive corrected myself.i never had a backlogs in my last three semesters
and ive also acheived distinction in my final semester ...i seek this as an oppurtunity
and i will definetly work hard and excel
VO : can i see ur mark sheets
ME : sure sir ( i gave my marksheets .....he started couting F's in my memos... after looking final semester )
VO : can u explain abt ur project
ME : i ve done a project titled " blah blah ................ive explained the abstract ,applications and future scope
of my project.........while im explaining he was looking into my eyes )
VO : ok fine ( i think he is convinced by my answer )
VO : is it a group project ??
ME : Yes sir its a group project of three and im the group leader
VO : is ur project related to ur masters degree
ME : yes sir ( actually the answer is no .....but i said yes and he dint bother that )
VO : ( looking at my i20 ) Y wichita state university??
ME : blah blah ......told the reason (im not explaining coz u need to prepare own answers for this question )
VO : do u have any siblings??
ME : no sir ...im the only one .
VO : so how r u going to pay ur fees ?
ME : my parents r sponsoring for my education
VO : wht r ur parents
ME : sir my father is working as XXXX in XXXX and is annual income is XXXX ...and my mother she is housewife
and a land lady and she got a rental income of XXXX ...so ive got a total income of XXXX
VO : ( typing something )
ME : ( i continued....) Sir ive also got a savings of rupees XXXXX
VO : how did u get that much of savings ??
ME : sir my father has been planning well for my education ....and ive also got a loan of RS XXXXX
VO : from which bank ??
ME : state bank of india SIR
VO : can i c ur loan letter ??
ME : sure sir ( i gave my loan letter )
VO : ( he read the letter and typed something in his system )
VO : so after coming back to india hw much salary do u expect
ME : Sir i expect 7-8 lakhs per annum
VO : ( then golden words came ) im issuing u the visa .....work hard and have a nice trip .....( he said something
like ur passport .....blahhh blaahh ........but i dint concentrate )
ME : thank u sir and have a nice day

No comments: