2.7.08

@Mercer University COPHS

me: good afternoon mam
vo: don no what she said bit tensed.
vo saw my provisional (sarcastic look) ask for individual marks sheet.
me: sure mam (gave marks sheet )
vo: acads?
me: 66.5
vo: back logs?
me: no
vo: how did you come to know about the university.
me: by internet surfing.. impresed by the research.. she stopped me speaking further
vo: how many university applied? how many accept?
me: told five applied.. two admits
vi: why Phd
me: Mam, my dream is to work in the formulation and development in pharmaceutical industry. Phd will give enough exposure.. she stopped me speaking.
vo: what did you do since your graduation last year?
me: did project in college.. got my results and waiting for I-20
vo: saw my I-20 with funding.. place your middlefinger on the machine
me: sure mam
vo: kept passport, DS forms...your visa issued u will get it soon.Friends dont think this is a long interview..all happened in two min...

No comments: