30.8.08

@University of Florida

me: good morning mam...
VO: seems she didnt hear my words... looking serious wished me "Hello" and asked for folder.....( i was wearing my company tag......)
VO: Stared at my ID card for 2 seconds... and hit one direct question: " Why did you do job before doing MS"?
having prepared the answer .....( i think only answer i prepared.. and i got it straight away.......... will there be any stopping for me then,..............?????)
me: "I did my job to gain some industry experience so that i came to know what industry expects out of me ... which wil help me in doing my MS...."seems satisfied with my answer....
VO: what are your parents?
me: said.
VO: what's their annual income?
me: said.
VO: what are ur savings?
me: said about bank savings....
VO: asked how you got so much savings.
me: said- also had agriculture income.
VO: how much land do u have?
me: said.
VO: what crops do u grow?
me : said.then the final words........... "u'll get ur visa in 2 days"though not clear i could understand it.......she didnt even see a single document ( heard that lady VO will check each and every doc..... )said thnx..... and left from there happily....

No comments: