5.8.08

@San Jose St University

I was having digital watch so was sent back...

After coming back, taken my finger prints in the first building and was sent to other building where the original interview was started at 11.10am...

ME: Good Morning madam,
VO: Good morning, how many backlogs?
ME: no mam, completed with distinction.
VO: hmmm....yesterday i got a candidate with 87%...you should work hard more,
ME: okay mam.
VO: So, which university are u going for?
ME: San Jose state university
VO: what all others you got admit?
ME: California state university, CHICO and Texas A&M Kingsville’s.
Vo: oh...in Texas the whether is good and its almost like India y didn’t u go for that univ?
ME: mam, i gave importance to my area of interest and my academic carrier, and moreover i have a good Prof .namely Dan Harkey who has written many reputed books in distributing computing in San José mam.
VO: Y San Jose?
ME: (again i said the above point) and added..In San Jose 87% faculty members are doctorates mam.

VO: (laughed and seriously) i didn’t ask u to give lecture...just talk man, well in America without doctorate degree they will not take into universities.
ME: I just kept calm ...and listening to her what she is saying...

VO: Well, What’s ur father?
ME: My father is a business man and agriculturist.

VO: what kind of business and what’s his income?
ME: he own a rice mill namely XXX..and his total income is 4.81lac along with him i am an Sc with an annual income of 1.1lac.and moreover my younger sister who is doing her b.com second year( lied .actually my sister is doing M.B.B.S) has an annual income of 1.3 lac and came forward to aid me ..which sums up our annual income as 7.21lac mam.
VO: how u and ur sister are getting income?
ME: we have fixed deposits in a firm, on which we are getting yearly interest mam.
Later she kept me waited for a minute or so....
and later came the words" I AM ISSUING UR VISA"
ME: thanks mam.

No comments: