5.8.08

@Univ. of Houston-Clear Lake

ME:Goodmorning sir
VO:Very goodmorning man
I passed the documents and he seperated them,saw my PC and said "Hmm First Class ha".
I gave a smile
The VO looked at my gre score card (1100) and was typing in the computer.
VO: So,do u have any backlogs?
ME:Yes sir 1
VO:ow
VO:which subject was that?
ME:Sir ACA,that was in my 3rd year 2nd sem
VO:So did ur father took u behind the bushes and gave u a thrashing for tht?(and he smiled)
ME:No sir(smiling,thought of doing some humor,but decided against it)
VO:Aah he should have(again smiling)
VO:Alright keep ur left hand index finger.
VO:Ok,study well in the US man,and this time if u keep a backlog,I will personally ask ur father to give u a thrashing (again smiling)
ME:Sure sir,thank u,thanks a lot...

No comments: