5.8.08

@U OF Texas El Paso

Me : hello sir how r u ?
Vo : fine sir how abt u?
Me : fine thank u …….. here zz my folder……..!

He typed something on computer n started to evaluate my ds froms ……….!

Vo : y UNIV OF TEXAS EL PASO
Me : I feel this is one of the better univs frm which I have gt the admit…(he tried to stop me but I continued saying ) and also reaserch is being carried out by MR. MALCOLM in my field of intrest sir.
Vo : how do u know this name sir?
Me : I have surfed the web site utep.edu sir,,, he was typin in comp n saw my gre toefl scores so I started sayin again tat sir my field has 23 faculty sir out of which 14 have phdz so I feel it’s a good opportunity fr me to do my masters under their guidance sir…..! he said some thing which started with good………… I cldnt understand

Vo : wat r ur parents ?
Me : said
Vo :
He threw all the things in the folder at me n said u will get ur passport within a week sir…………!
My provisional slipped of in the tray again so he said please don frget it sir ull need it….!

No comments: