30.8.08

@Texas State University

me: HI, sir Good afternoon. ( it was in the afternoon 1 pm) and handed over my folder
vo: Hello sir good afternoon. You seem to be very busy with the girl beside u?? ( Actually i was talking to her i didn't notice he was watchin' me)
me: Actually it was a casual talk sir, about universities.
vo: so ur going to TSU.
me: yes sir.
vo: but u paid ur sevis for another university why did u change ur university??
me: I got my I20 very late, so to schedule my visa interview i had to go with the other university, but TSU is my first priority sir.
vo:ok!! so why TSU??me: usual Blah!! Blah!!
vo: how r u going to meet ur expenses there??
me:My bank loan would be taking care of my tution fees and my dad's personal savings would be taking care of my other expences ( and showed my loan sanction paper and my dad's it returns proof)vo:good!! so wat is your educational background??
me: i'm a B.E with an aggregate of 69% sir.
vo:do u have any backlogs??
me: yes sir i have 4 backlogs. (with low voice)
vo:ok sir u can collect ur passport within 1week. have a nice day.
me: Thank u sir have a nice day!!!

No comments: