30.8.08

@University of Texas at Dallas

VO : Pass the folder
ME : Good after noon mam
VO : Good afternoon..any backlogs
ME : yes mam
VO : (i was about to say the reason she interrupted and asked why this univ)can i have ur individual marksheets..
ME :here it is..and started saying the reason...my uni has an individual track for networks and telecomm...and said the research works..
VO : (she never saw my marksheets and returned it in a sec)...who is sponsoring
ME : my parents
VO:what do they do...
ME : my mother s a teacher at govt.hr sec school...
VO : what does she teach
ME : physics( i myself said she has been working for 27 yrs and has XX savings , XX fixed deposits, and moreover bank has sanctioned a loan of XX lakhs..
VO : ( she was typin something) ok ur visa is issued..will receive ur passport within 2 days
ME : Thank you mam

No comments: