25.6.08

Experience@2nd Attempt

Got my visa in 15 seconds.

VO: Hi, how are you.

ME: I am fine, thank you. Good morning madam. Passed the folder.

VO: Why were you rejected the last time?

ME: I was rejected as I had a lot of backlogs. The VO said that she was worried bout my backlogs though my GRE and TOEFL scores are good.

VO: What is your degree percentage?

ME: 52.87%

VO: What is your final year percentage?

ME: It was the same around 50% madam.

VO: How did you manage to get such a high GRE score?

ME: That was the only botch in my academic record my 10th and 10+2 scores are 77% and 86% respectively.

VO: What did you do since August? (My degree cert was dated to have been issued in August) ME: I enrolled myself in courses and the last time I was rejected I went home and got certified by Microsoft. Would you like to see them madam?

VO: No.

VO: What is your dad's annual Income?

ME: 6.5lakhs including his salary, rentals and return on investments.

VO: Okay… I think you are a credible student; I am issuing you your visa. What is your university beginning date?

ME: XXXXX madam.

VO: Collect your passport today evening at the counter passport collection.

ME: Thank you madam.

No comments: