27.6.08

Experience@VNLUniv

ME:GUD MRNG sir
VO:hi sir how r u doing
ME:me doing great....how abt u
VO:yeah me too doing great...plz pass the folderactually there was some prob with our college data....so we did not get our provisionals.....so i took transcript(provsional) frm jntu univ
VO fealt it as fake and he scrached my transcript
ME:by the time he asked me .......i only mentioned him that my college had some prob...blah blah
VO:oh i see MR
VO:what is ur father
ME:he is a business man as well as farmer
VO:how many acres did he ownactually he was not audible
ME:excuse me
VO:how many acres did ur father own
ME:6...actually it was 7
VO:ok why vegas
ME:many univ in usa had good academic excellence...but few univ in usa offer POWER ELECTRONICS...of them unlv is one.....and it best suits my profile.
VO:ok MR u will get visa after 3 days......have a nice time
ME:thank u sir........have a nice day

EVery one before going to visa.......know which one is index finger midle finger and forefingerwhen he asked me to place my forefinger i placed index finger......VO showed me his forefinger and told me gentleman this oneActually i was bit nervous......but the vo was very very cool guy...........i lost all my tension and fealt relaxed

No comments: