29.6.08

@Lamar University

VO : hi
ME : hi sir how r u dng?
VO : fine,wt abt u?
ME : good sir,passed my folder,
VO : he checked my gre and ielts score,he asked y USA?
ME : to pursue master's in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING at LAMAR UNIV.
VO : y ms only in chemical eng.
ME : i did my UG in chemical eng. that's y i want to pursue my master's in chemical eng.
VO : who r gng to sponser 4 ur studies?
ME : my parents r gng sponser,
VO : wt r they?
ME : my father is workin as assistant manger in xxx company,and my mother is workin as senior supervisor in xxxxx company,
VO : wt's their annual income?
ME : 6 lackh's per annum,
VO : can i see ur transactions?
ME : sure sir and gave my transaction letter, and he checked for 10 sec. and returned it.
VO : said ur visa is approved.
ME : thanq sir, thanq's once again,
THIS IS MY VISA EXPERIENCE GUYS.DON'T WORRY BE COOL.

No comments: