27.6.08

@Texas A&M Univ Commerce

VO: why u want to go US?
Me: To pursue master degree in comp. Sc.
VO: which university?
Me: Texas A&M University Commerce Texas
VO: how many schools did u applied?
Me: I said 7 schools (listed them with admits and rejects)
VO: From which consultant u got these schools?
Me: I have not taken any consultancy.Here she grilled me
VO: I don't believe you that u have not taken any consultancy?How much u have paid to your consultant for getting these schools?
Me: Believe me mam i have not taken any consultancy, i heard about these schools from my frnd and through internet.
VO: Is it so?
Me: yes mam i have selected some of the good school that offer good courses in comp. sc.
VO: what u r doing these days?
Me: working as Lecturer in Technocrat Institute of technology.
here i was grilled again by her
VO: show me your faculty ID card?
Me: i said i don't have it, becoz they don't issue any faculty id card(it was not like iforgot to carry it but really college where i m working they don't have any faculty id card concept)
VO: i don't believe you ur working in technical school and u dont have id card?
Me: believe me there is no faculty id card issued by the college in which i m working if u want proof i can show u my appointment letter.
VO: Mr. i can get appointment letter for any school anywhere on street within few min.okay tell me do u have any project experience?
Me: yes mam, i have done two projects in my academics
VO: what are they?
Me: i explained both of my project which i have done during BE.
VO: okay whose is going to fund you its a huge amount?
Me: self sponsorship.
VO: what u mean by self sponsorship?
Me: i have inherited fund from my late mother, and my parents have been investing for my higher education since i was kid, combining these two sources i have XYZ INR in my bank account.
VO:okay what ur father do?
Me: i told her about his profession.now conversation was over, she was typing something on her system for about 2 min.and finally golden words come out
VO: okay mr. ur visa is approved u will get ur passport in 2-3 days by courier

No comments: