27.6.08

Experience@Oklahoma S U

ME : Hi. Gud Mrng sir
VO : Gud Mrng.
VO : Pass on the folder
ME : I did.
VO : I will be some wat slow as i am a Trainee.. (Here a Trainer VO from US was sitting besides him)
ME : K sir.. No issues.
VO : Y did u work for last 2 yrs
ME : I told the Reason.
VO : Wats the UG %
ME : 80% no arrears
VO : Give me the degree CertiME I gave
VO : Asked Individual Marksheets
ME : Gave
VO : Who s sponsoring u
ME : My parents
VO : Wat s ur dad doing
ME : Told
VO : His Salary?
ME: Told.
VO : How will u fund urself any docs?
ME : Gave th eBank bal cert
VO : I thk u cannot afford this much.
ME : My dad is woorking for last 30 yrs. he has enuf savings.Here the VO didnt get satisfied on my geniuness of Bank balance certificate.
VO : Pls wait sir, i will verify and then call u.
ME : OK sir.After waiting for 2 hrs. thy called me
VO : Take back ur papers
ME : I thought Visa Gone
VO : Visa is issued .. All the best.
Me : Thank u sir..

No comments: