25.6.08

Experience@California State Univ

VO: Good Morning. No need to check folder just put there.
VO: So which University have you chosen?
ME:I choose California State University, Los Angeles.
VO: What will you study there?
ME: I will pursue my MS in Electrical Engineering with a focus on Communication Engineering. VO: Which University have you applied?
Me: I have applied in California State University, Los Angeles, Stevens, Polytechnic University, and IIT-Chicago
VO: why have you applied in Stevens?
ME: NJ is good to live & my friend is studying there.
VO: What he is studying there?
ME: He is doing Ms in comp Engineering.
VO: I think you will be immigrant there.
ME: No sir, my family is here & as India tops in fastest growing telecommunication market I will settle in India and I am looking myself as technical problem solver in telecom.co in my country. VO: what is your father's name?
ME: My father's name is Mr. Mahindra Kumar
VO: Oh Mahindra Kumar
ME: yeah exactly.
VO: what does your father do?
ME: My father is a banker in state bank of saurashtra, since 3 decades & regular investor in stock market & mutual fund.
VO: What is his salary?
ME: Out of Xlakhs of my family's annual income, my father's annual salary is Y
VO: what is your graduation percentage?
ME: sir I have aggregate of 65.30% in my Engineering Graduation.
VO: so do you have any relatives in USA?
ME: No, sir I don’t have any relatives in USA, but I have 3 friends.
VO: you have relatives, you are lying.
ME: confidently, No sir.
VO: How can I believe?
ME: putting my hand on chest: sir I am saying with Honest.
VO: ok… what is your quantitative score in GRE?
ME: sir I have 1080 in GRE.
VO: I have asked about quantitative.
ME: oh sir, I have 750 in it.
VO: Your passport will be couriered to u.
ME: Thank you Sir.

No comments: