27.6.08

Experience@Univ of Memphis

me: gud mrng sir
VO:gud mrng . how r u?
me:5n sir. how r u?
VO:5n.(passed my folder )
VO:asked for middle left finger impression.
ME: sure sir.
VO: so why this univ.(univ of mem.....he didnt even say the univ name)
Me: I want to join in CS dept under networking field sir..... as the univ is providing gud research work for the field of networking......and this is the top 60th college in national wide sir.(i thought of say abt my 50% funding ...but didnt say)
VO:wat is ur %age??
ME:pardon me sir(i didnt get his slang)
VO:%age??
Me:79% sir
VO:first class???
Me:yes sir. first class with distinction.(in the mean while someone came from inside.........he was busy talking with him)after 1min
VO:what is ur father
me:he is a govt colg lecturer........etc..
VO:wat is his anual income??
me:3,80,000 sir.
VO:so how would u meet ur expenses at the univ??
Me:my peternal uncle is sponsering me sir....and his anual income is......working in....etc...
VO: ok. show me ur transactions?
ME:sure sir......(even before opening the file... he said the golden words)
VO: ok ok "I AM ISSUING U VISA"
Me: thank you sir.
ME:bye sir
VO:bye.

No comments: