29.6.08

@Univ of Alabama, Huntsville.

Me: Gud morning sir
VO: gud mrng
Me: How are u? (Passed my folder)
VO: Fine
VO: So what ae u going to do in alabama, huntsville?
Me: I will pursue my masters in cs
VO: (He looked at my provisional certificate..... I think he was impressed by seeing first class with distinction) Please give ur left hand middle finger impression.
Me: Ok sir.
VO: Why dis univ?
Me: said
VO: What do ur parents do?
Me: My father is a business man and my mother is a home maker sir.
VO; What kind of business?
Me: told
VO: What is his income?
Me: Total my family annual income is 5.3 lacs sir in that my fathers income is 2.2 lacs sir
VO: So how are they funding ur education?
Me: We have savings of Rs.xxx , a bank loan of Rs.xxx and also i got the scholarship frm the univ.
VO: (Looking at my I20) There is nothing mentioned about the scholarship here???
Me: I have received a letter from the university later sir.
VO: Can u show me that letter please?
Me: Ya sure (gave him the letter)
VO: Ok man I am issuing u the visa, u will get ur passport within 3 days..... enjoy!!!
Me: Thank u sir... Thank u very much.

No comments: