25.6.08

Experience@Univ of maryland

me: hello mam how u doing? hope u had a great long weekend
VO: yeah u..
me: was pretty good.
VO:why dint u apply college park?
me: i wanted to apply some univ under Univ of maryland system n i found eastershore's offering the specialization i wanna take
VO: why not collegepark again?
me: it requires 1200 in GRE i dont have it. and eastershore best suits for my profile
VO: whats ur dad?
me: civil contractor
VO: income
me: 4lkhs ..3.95 to be exact mam
VO: is that enuf?
me: i ahve like 20.5 lkahs in bank including 4 lk FD ( i dint mention bank loan yet waiting for the right moment)
VO: how di that much money get in there?
me: my dad's ben in to this businedd from 25 years n he;s ben saving money for my higher studies as well on top of that i have a bank loan of abt 8 lakhs(this was the perfect timing)
VO: ur visa's approved
Me: thanks have a gud rest of the day

No comments: