30.6.08

@Old Dominion University

ME: Good morning Sir
VO: Good Morning
ME:How are you doing sir?
VO: Hey im great,, Thanks for asking
ME: Passed the folder
VO: What is the process of applying to the univ
ME: answered it
VO: How many you applied?
ME: 5
VO: which all
ME: ODU,IIT-Chicago,Temple University,Uky-Lexington
VO: IIT-Chicago is older than this and is in good city. Why did u decide upon this?
ME: Im going for MS in CS and ODU is highly reputed for CS than IIT-Chicago
VO: How are you going to fund your education?
ME : My parents are going to fund my education
VO: What does your mummy n daddy do?
ME: My father is ''''''' in '''''' and my mother works for '''
VO: Your Visa is Issued.
ME: Thank you so much sir and was in hurry to meet my dad waiting outside
VO: wai wai wai.... collect your documents
ME: Thank you sir

No comments: