25.6.08

Experience@New Mexico S U

i was allowed only 20 min before my appointment time into the consulate....... after the initally screening i waited for around 3 hours for my interview.......it was around 4:30 in the evening when my chance came
VO:hi
me: hello ma'am and good evening to u........ and how ru doing???
6VO: i m doing gud......
VO: so which univ u r going to???
ME: new mexico state univ ma'am....... i also hav in-state fee waiver from tht univ.....
Vo: ok...... Do u hav any backlogs???/
Me: no ma'am, i don't hav any backlogs........ actually i hav 71% with distinction....
Vo: ok..... so does u r father do???/
me: he is a legal practioner ma'am..... an advocate....
Vo: ok..... hmmmm.....well mister u r visa is granted.......
Me: thanks u so much ma'am...... hav a nice day and a gr8 weekend.........thank u again........

No comments: