30.6.08

@North Dakota Univ

VO : HI
ME : HELLO, GOOD MORNING SIR
VO : GOOD MORNIN ......( lookin at my folder he askd me to pass it on)ME : SURE SIR........( i passed it)
VO : (after lookin at my i-20 he started askin) SO YOU ARE GOING TO NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIV......Why this univ?
ME : I EXPLAINED......( it would be better if we mentioned some numbers like "it has 39th largest EE department and stood amon the top 100 univs in research facilites" like this)
VO : ANY OTHER ADMITS?
ME : YES SIR
VO : WHAT ARE THOSE?
ME : I EXPLAINED.....(it would be better if you i-20s with you and dont try to be MR.TRUTH tell him that other univs are in pendin)
VO : K WHAT ARE YOUR PARENTS?
ME : BOTH ARE GOVT EMPLOYEES SIR
VO : K I AM ISSUING VISA ....U WILL GET YOUR PASS PORT IN 2 DAYS........STUDY WELL....
ME : THANK YOU SIR......

No comments: