25.6.08

Experience@SJSU@California

ME:good mrng officer ......how are YOu
vo:im fine...how are you
me:im fine sir
vo:give me ur undergraduate mark memos
me:gave
vo:so ur 2008 passed out
me:yes sir
vo:wts ur aggregate?
me:66.3%
vo:do u have any backlogs??
me:no sir
Vo:WHY SJSU??
ME:SJSU is one of the oldest public state universities in california....and computer science dept over there has separate institute for software engineering which is headed by prof DAN harkey.
VO:give me ur gre and toefl
me:passed them
vo:pointed out one university on score card and asked why didnt u apply to this university???Me:sir i have just reported my scores randomly....later i enquired about the ongoing reserach activities in univs ....and finalized my universities.
Vo:how are you Going to sponsor ur education??
Me:my parents are sponsoring me ....and also i have an education loan of 8 lakhs
Vo:wats ur father??
me:he is assistant production manager im xxx company
vo:from which bank did u get ur loan??
me:united bank of india
VO:do u have any siblings
me:said i have one sister....and she is doing her 11 std(actually my sister is pursuing her masters in USA)
vo:ok have a nice trip...dont forget to take ur I-20 while travelling.
me:thank u sir

No comments: