25.6.08

Experience@Kansas State Univ

ME : Good Morning Sir
VO : Good Morning ( He was very friendly .. )
VO : Which university did you apply to ?( I got a lill confused as to whether he wanted to know the list of universities i applied to or the one i was planning to ..)
ME : I have applied to ... ahh .. I am planning to go to KSU .. ( I stammered a lill bit here)
VO : What other universities u applied to ?
ME : I told my list of 7 universities
VO : Was laughing loudly ... Why did you apply to soo many universities?
Me : I smiled and i told that i got admits from all of them ..
VO : Why did you apply to soo many universities?
ME : I have selected some the good schools that offer good courses in XXXX and i've choosen the best one .
VO : What ur academic percentage?
ME : 72% first class with disctinction
VO : Ok .. Did you get any scholarship
ME : No
VO : From any of the schools ?
ME : No .. not from any , But i've sufficient financial funds .. i also have a bank loan of 10 lakhs( He was typing something ..)
VO : OK
VO : Ask the school to pay your fee from the second semester.
ME : (I got really confused) Ok ..???
VO : If you get a GPA of 3.5 and above in your first sem u get scholarship .. apply for a scholarship in ur second semester ..
ME : OK
VO : You are a good student .. I hope you do well in your masters .. I am issuing you your visa .. All the best ..
Me : I smiled and said thank you ......

No comments: