29.6.08

@Ohio State University

me: Good afternoon mam. How r u ..? ( I passed on the blue file)
VO: Good afternoon. I'm fine (waited for few secs..Checked my file)
VO: so ohio univ..?
me: yes mam
VO: so y dis univ..?
i startd tellin som crap abt univ.in between my voice is shivering n i was stammering..then VO saw me n told
VO: dont get tensed.stay cool.take a deep breath n relaxwhile i am taking deep breath,she told this..
VO: u can tell me wht all u have memorized...i got more tensed when she told memorizedi continued with the crap n told
me: mam..not dat i've memorized somthin..!!!im a bit tensed mam...thts y...im sorry..
VO: no prbs.I can understand..!! I can understand!!
VO: any backlogs..?
me: no mam..never.. i am first class student with distinction ..
VO: ok .. how many univs u applied to..?
me: seven..3 admits n 4 rejects..
VO: which univs u got admits..?
me: Univ of texas at Arlington, Oklahoma state univ..Ohio S univ..
VO: OSU has a very gud football team..y dont u join there.?
me: mam..im not going to play football..im going to do research in wireless communications
VO: ohh..ok..coolshe was typin somthin in the computer..I continued tellin crap abt UTA,OSU n OU..
VO: wht business ur father do..?
me: My father does business...she stared at me..i spoke to my self "Rajesh..come on..answer to the point.."
then i told correctly..she is impressed now..she showed her right middle finger n asked me to put for finger print verification..i pressed it so hard
VO: dont press too hard my dear..press lightlyi pressed lightly..still it didnt come
VO: i cant get ur finger prints..im giving u last chance..place ur right thumb there..if i wont get even now,i wont issue ur VISA i was really tensed by her words n kept my right thumb..
VO: you are lucky..congrats..im issuing ur VISA
me: thanq mam..have a nice day..

No comments: