25.6.08

Experience@California SU

It was 8:25 am

I wished the VO and

he asked me to give the finger prints

VO: good morning

ME: good morning

ME: how are you?

VO: I am fine how about you

ME: I am fine thank you

VO: what is your name?

ME: Told him the full name

VO: which university are you going to?

ME: California state university

VO: what are your GRE and TOEFL scores?

Me: 1040 and TOEFL is 85

VO: what is your academic percentage?

ME: 68% VO: why 68%?

Me: I was more interested in extra curricular activities as I have presented two technical papers at national level seminars and I am interested in the research work, I would take up communication systems as my major in ms

VO: you seem to be a technical person.

Me: me smiled

VO: what is your father doing?

ME: He is working as manager in xxxxxxxxxx

VO: what is his annual income?

ME: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

VO: what is your father working as?

ME: He is working as a manager in xxxxxxxxxx (VO noted down this answer I am not sure why he did that) then came the golden words you will be getting your passport in 3 days... my interview lasted for 8 minutes •

No comments: