25.6.08

Experience@TAMUK

me:good morning sir,hw r u?
vo:me good,hw r u
me:me fine sir
vo:so y r u going to US
me: for pursuing my masters in chemical engineering at TAMUK
vo:so r u a good boy r bad boy ?
me good boy sir
vo:so wats ur B.tech %
me:63
vo:hw many backlogs ?
me:6
vo:what happened man ?
me:sir those r the backlogs i'm having during my first year and second yr,lack of planning affected me sir
vo:do you need any planning for studying ?
me:sir i used to play lots of sports during my first yr and 2nd yr and i haven't balanced my studies with sports so that affected me sir.
vo:so lots of cricket ?
me:yes sir
vo:so do you know abt games that are played in Texas?
me:no sir
vo:then wat will you play there?
me:sir any how they r not going to play cricket so i'm not intrested in any other game
vo:wats ur father?
me: told that
vo:so will you play cricket if indian students over there opens a cricket league?
me :ya definitely i will play sir
vo so have a good day and i'm issuing ur visa

No comments: