29.6.08

@University of Arkansas

VO was lady and aged around 30me:gudevening officer.how r u dng??
VO:i m fine.how abt u??
me:i m fine.thanku
VO:Do u have any backlogs?
me:no mam....i have a % of 84...first class with distinction.....
VO:i haven't heard such a gud %
me: i m the topper of my branch and expecting to be in the top 10 in the univ.....
VO: that's great......excellent.....
me: thanku mam
VO: why ua?
me: told abt the research gng on there under the prof.....
VO: only research?
me: gud cs program......nd i have choosen this univ. for dng research..
VO: whats ur father??
me: told.....
VO: do u have any sisters or brothers??
me: told.....
VO: ur visa has been issued.....
me: thanku mam.....
concentrate on wat the VO is asking.....and reply clearly.......be confident,maintain eye to eye contact and a smiling face.......u'll be given the visa......

No comments: