25.6.08

Experience@illinois Inst tech

VO: Hello Mr.XXXX
ME: Hello Sir (with a smile and eye contact at the same time and trembling legs)
VO: How are you?
ME: I am perfectly fine sir, Thank you, How about you?
VO: I am doing very fine
VO: Can I have your passport and the DS forms?
ME: Sure sir, Here they are (sliding them under the slit in glass window). He started looking at them very seriously but I knew have completed the forms properly.
VO: So which program are you going for?
ME: Sir, Masters of Business Administration at Illinois Institute of Technology. He looked at me in a flash
VO: What have you done before?
ME: I have B.tech with XXX as major and I passed out in XXX.
VO: can I see your mark sheets?
ME: ya sure sir (handed over to him)
VO: it’s nice; can I see your GMAT Score sheet?
ME: yes sir, handed him over the GMAT and TOEFL score sheets He got lost into my score sheets and started tallying them with his records in computer OK…Please take it (giving me back the score sheets)
VO: Why you want to do MBA?
ME: Sir I have been working for more than 2 years in India and now I wanted to do MBA to get a cutting edge in my career. Moreover I feel privileged to get Admit from IIT Stuart school of Business.
VO: who is sponsoring your education?
ME: sir, my father is sponsoring me.
VO: what is he doing?
ME: He is XXXX in YYYY.
VO: What is your financial position?
ME: Sir my father has XXXX as liquid assets, XXXX as movable assets, XXX as immovable assets
VO: Ok Mr.XXXX I am giving you VISA. You can go now.

No comments: