25.6.08

Experience@Wayne SU

ME: Good morning sir
VO: Good morning can I have your folder?
ME: Sure sir and slided my folder in
VO: SO you are heading to Wayne State
ME: Yes Sir Wayne State University
VO: why this university?
ME: Told about the university {Stopped me before I could answer the whole thing}
VO: What is your percentage?
ME: Told VO: What is your Father?
ME: Showed my father's ID card and also the visiting card {I was holding them with all the documents pinned together)
VO: Can I see them? And what is your Father's Annual Income?
ME: gave him all the documents and told the annual income.
VO: For how long has your Father been working in the secretariat?
ME: told
VO: So how old is he?
ME: told
VO: how did you get all the money in F.Ds?
ME: explained {Typed something for sometime and said}
VO: you will receive your passport within a week.
ME: Thank you sir...you made my Career.
VO: All the best ME: Thank u sir

No comments: