25.6.08

Experience@Kennesaw@Georia

ME: hello sir..
VO: hii..which univ?
ME:Kennesaw st u sir
VO: wher is it?
ME: georgia sir..
VO: pass ur folder..
ME:i passed
VO:(he was checking my docs and asked) How many back logs?
ME: 7 sir..( was happy to say this..thought that he would reject my visa)
VO: oooh..whts ur aggregate?
ME:53% sir..(this time i was confident tht he will surely reject me)
VO: why so less?
ME:im interestd in other activities like sports n all so i never cared for studies sir..
VO: so wht do u play in us?
ME: i have not planned sir..
VO: who is sponsering you?
ME: my parents..
VO:whts ur father? (he was looking at my bank acc and transactions)
ME: govt employee sir..
VO: okay vishal...ull receive ur passport in 2 days..
ME: ( i was really sad listening to this )
VO: im granting u visa..study well in us..
ME:k..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

people with 7 backlogs & 50+ aggregate r getting visa such easily.
It's really amazing