25.6.08

Experience@Lehigh University2nd

VO :Hi
Me : Hi, Good Afternoon Sir( made it loud and confident)
VO : So, ur goin to Lehigh University..( My view on Lehigh - one of the underated stocks with low PE ratio )
me : Yes Sir.
VO : Where is it?
me : Pennsylvania, Betheleham
VO : how did u come to know abt the Univ?
me : Internet and Friends sir.
VO : You are a BE Production Engineerme : Yes Sir
VO : First Class...
me : Yes Sir, First Class with distinction.
VO : Wat have u been doing post ur studies..
me : working with TCS sir for the past 3 yrs..
VO : Wat r u gonna do coming back to you
me : Supply Chain consultant.. Due to increase in outsourcing being done to India, the suppl chain in mfg, auto and retail sector has been ever increasing.So, I see tremendous potntial back in India(Actually, I will doing Finance, but for cautious reasons of my profile, stuck to SCM.)
VO : Who is sponsoring ut studies? you must have made some savings...
me : yes sir, I have also made some savings and my parents r also sponsoring....
VO : ok..Your visa is approved. He gave me the i 20 and said you must submit the i20 a the port of entry.all the best!
me : Thank you sir.

No comments: