29.6.08

@Texas Tech Univ

VO:Hii Madam,H R U? [took the folder from me]
ME:Fine Sir,Thank you...
VO:Soo you are going to Texas Tech Univ....Why this univ??
ME:In the electrical dept of TTU intense research is going on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems which is my area of interest..
VO:Can you tell me more abt this...
ME:It is the integration of Mechanical elements,sensors,actuators and electronics on a silicon substrate using micro fabrication technology.
VO:Ohh...How is the fabrication done?
ME:Electronics are fabricated using IC processess like CMOS,BiCMOS and mechanical elements using micromaching...
VO:Ok....What are ur parents?
ME:Both my parents are govn employees....
VO:What is their job?
ME:....................We also hav 20 Acres of Agricultural Land..
VO:Tell me abt the Agricultural Land
ME:We hav Paddy fields and Mango trees...
VO:Ohh...Where r the mangoes for me?? [laughing]
ME:Now the mango season is almost over Sir..
VO:[laughing] Ya...I know..
ME:[gave a smile]
VO:Do u hav workers in the field?
ME:Ya....Actually we cultivate the land ourself,but we employee workers as per the requirement seasonally like during crop cutting etc......
VO:Okk...Gud...Do you hav any Loan..
ME:Yes Sir,Loan of Rs.1000000........
VO:Which Bank is giving u loan..
ME:Indian Overseas Bank
VO:Can I see the Sanction Letter?
ME:Yes Sir.......[gave him the letter]
VO:Is this true...Can I call the Bank??[checked it with keen observation]
ME:yes sir...
VO:shall I??[once again same quest]
ME:Sure Sir..
VO:Okk....Enjoy Ur coll.......took my passport and said me bye..
ME:Bye sir...Thank you very much.....
Ur confidence matters & a bit of luck...

No comments: