25.6.08

Experience@West Virginia Univ

me: Hello sir gud morning....how r u doing? and gave the folder
VO: Hi..I m fine.Thanq
how did u cum to know about west virginia univ?
me: I heard about it from my friends and thru internet
VO: why did u choose that Univ?
me: research going on in that univ is quite gud and I am interested to do research under the guidence of Prof.xxxx
VO: In which area r u goin to do ur research?
me: Bio organic chemistry sir
VO: Wats ur undergraduate course?
me: Bachelors in Pharmacy
VO: Who will pay for ur education?
me: I got 100% funding frm the Univ and assistantship and a part from that my mother will pay for my trip sir
VO: Oh thats fine...wats ur undergraduate %?
me: 84% sir and I will be among the top 3 in my university
VO: Oh thats gr8.....we look forward for gud students like u......ur VISA is issued and u will receive ur passport in a week thru courier
me: thanq sir thanq so much........

No comments: