25.6.08

Experience@Virginia Tech

VO was a young lady, good looking arnd 25. I guess she was an Indian.
Me: Hello Madam
VO: Hi..Can you wait for few moments..
Me: ya sure, no problem take ur time.
VO: ok so u are going for doctorate.....which school?
Me: Virginia Tech
VO: tell me some thing bout ur research
Me: I told that it will be related to medicinal Chemistry and little bit more just the basics so that even a lay man could understand....
VO: ok U have got funding
Me: yes mam,,,,,Full funding with tuitions waiver too ....Smiled again (although she didnt notice me he he.)
VO: ok any relatives out there in US.
Me : As such no relatives but My brother is studying in US...( I guess she was asking for just formality sake she didn't even hear where he was studying)
VO: Ok ur Visa has been granted.....Ur passport and I 20 will reach you in a week
Me : thanks a lot mammmm

No comments: