25.6.08

Experience@ NIU

vo: hello , gud morning ...
me: hi, gud afternoon...
vo: went through my folder(saw ds forms,gre,toefl scores...etc...)
vo: asked me if iam a first class graduate
me: yes(wid confidence...)
vo: ok gud, so why dis univ..?
me: NIU has got gud research areas...( i highlighted my course work which consists of mainframe and enterprise systems...)
vo: she got impressed...and asked me wat r ur parents...!?
me: said d same ...
vo: turned towards d computer and was typing something.....
me: though i got aid from other univ i still opt dis univ. because of course work...and itzz my ambition ryt from my b.tech to persue masters in dis kind of course work....
vo: she was totally impressed she smiled and came towards me and signed on DS form....den came d golden words...!!
me: thank u...have nice day...!!

No comments: